- The City of Cauldron – Some facts and figures.
INSIDE THE CITY
- Town Hall
- Blue Crater Academy – Seat of higher learning. One of the tallest buildings in Cauldron at 5 stories. Built of the same bluish serpentine stone found in the Blue area – obviously imported.
- Coy Nixie – High-class tavern and dancehall owned and operated by the Aslaxins. Site of the Demonskar Ball.
- Cusp of Sunrise – High-society club that is a favorite place for Cauldron’s rich and powerful to meet and relax. Owned and operated by Lady Ophellha Knowlern.
- Lantern Street Orphanage, run by Gretchyn Tashykk, female halfling.
- Lava Avenue Playhouse – the primary spot for entertainment catering to the general public.
- Zanathor’s Provisions – General Store
Inns & Pubs – Drunken Morkoth, Tipped Tankard Tavern, Minuta’s Board, Slippery Eel Tavern, Laughing Horse Saloon, Lava Lantern Inn
Bakeries – Lava Avenue Bakers, Temple Bakery, The Staff of Life, Wheatberry’s, Felldrak’s Meat Pies, Hobrook’s Sweetcakes
UNDER AND AROUND THE CITY
- Jzadirune – Cursed gnome enclave beneath the city, accessed from Ghelve’s Locks
- Malachite Fortress – Ancient dwarven stronghold, gateway to the Underdark
- Kopru Ruins – Triel’s hideout below Cauldron. In the large, oddly-shaped room with all the work tables: A detailed examination of the bits of metal and tools lying about the room leads Enzo to the conclusion that it was used to build some sort of magic device, most likely something connected to the schools of conjuration, abjuration, and necromancy. Scattered notes from Triel and Skaven seem to indicate that the group had been contracted to build something. What it was and who contracted it is still a mystery.
OUTSIDE THE CITY
- Bhal-Hamatugn – Kuo-toan shrine located in the Underdark to the west-northwest of Cauldron.
- Lucky Monkey – Rambling roadhouse inn located a day’s ride south of Cauldron.
- Redgorge – Small village located west of Cauldron. Site of Surabar Spellmason’s famous stand against Nabthataron and the Demonskar Army.